In the city of Tampa, Florida in the United States, a 2-year-old German shepherd named “House” was able to protect and save a 7-year-old girl named Molly Deluca from serious injury from a poisonous snake which became a very popular topic with online viewers all over the world!
The incident took place at home in the backyard of the DeLuca home when Molly encountered a large poisonous snake known as a “eastern diamondback rattlesnake”. The family dog named “House” spotted the large snake and immediately attempted to protect Molly and was able to survive 3 poisonous bites but managed to fend the snake! House is immediately taken to the hospital was treated and was able to recover. This brave dog saved the life of Molly Deluca!
Upon hearing the remarkable exploits of this brave dog, donations began to quickly pour in and reached a total of USD $50,000 dollars to help with the expensive treatments needed to deal with rattlesnake venom bites!
▼ “House” was bitten by an “Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake”.
The “Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake” is one of the largest poisonous snakes in North America and can reach a length of up to 2.4 meters in length and a weight of 15 kilograms! This snake’s venom is quite toxic and can be deadly if small children are bitten!
The DeLuca Family.
I am impressed with this brave dog who risked his life to save the life of a little girl! I hope that this animal will completely recover in the future!
source: dailymail.co.uk / cnn.co.jp