Here is a disturbing story of a chid who somehow got his head stuck between two bars of a fence which was broadcast on the news titled “A Child Trapped in a Narrow Space”. A rescue team was dispatched and freed the child by cutting the iron bars with a high powered electric saw.
This story raised a lot of concern about such narrow spaces and how people could become trapped just like the young boy pictured above.
See Video Here
I am glad this situation ended with the child being freed without serious injury and his parents should try to supervise his activities more closely in the future!